The Macedon Historical Society is a 501(c)3 organization that is headquartered in the Macedon Academy which is located at 1185 Macedon Center Road in the hamlet of Macedon Center.
Information about membership and tax deductible donations is available HERE.
The mailing address is:
Macedon Historical Society
P.O. Box 303
Macedon, NY 14502
The current officers are:
President - Kathleen Murphy
Vice President - David W. Taber
Secretary - Linda Braun
Treasurer - Carmen Pagano
The Society was founded in 1967. The certificate of incorporation was filed with New York State on June 12 of that year.
The original members of the board of directors were Beth E. Loomis, Sara E. Wilson, R. Clarke Hicks, David W. Taber, and Charles C. Packard.