Click image for small version.
2. By 1954 the area was becoming developed.
a. Route 31 has been moved to the former right of way of the RS&E trolley line.
b. Macedon Auto Parts has been developed on both sides of Route 31.
c. GLF had a canning operation in the west end of the area. Kordite bought some of the buildings and moved here in 1951.